SCHOOL ICT NEWS BULLETIN No 110 - 16/05/2007
Published by Children’s Services
School and Pupil Census Return Exclusions Patch - 17th May 2007
Two errors have been found in the School and Pupil Census software. All schools must download and install a patch update file.
Patch Installation Instructions
- Go to the ICT Solutions website at http://www.eficts.norfolk.gov.uk and select School Management > Phoenix Gold from the left-hand menu.
- Then select School and Pupil Census return - 17th May from the calendar on the right of the page.
- Select School and Pupil Census Exclusions Patch and choose to save it to your local disk.
- Choose where to save it (the Desktop is a good idea because it will be easy to find and easy to remove).
- Make sure that Gold is not running and double-click on the saved file called Gold_patch_139.1.exe to start the patch install.
- Follow the prompts and remember to install it in your Phoenix Gold folder.
- When you start Gold, it should tell you that the patch has been applied.
Please go to the School Management section of the ICT Solutions website for more help and guidance with the School and Pupil Census Return.
Author: Michael Pickett